BRIDGEs will be sponsoring two trips to Belize in March, 2014. Both trips will bring teachers to small villages to work with local teaching staff. We will have the opportunity to work with small groups of teachers, share teaching strategies and learn about the culture and traditions of the Maya as we teach together. The dates of the trips are: March 8th-16th and March 15th-23rd. The cost of a one week trip is $1200 (USD) and includes:
- All transportation in Belize
- 8 nights lodging (double occupancy)
- All meals in Belize (alcoholic beverages are not included)
- Cultural enrichment in Belize
- Cross-cultural training in preparation for trip
- Staff support and guides while in Belize
Round trip airfare from home to Belize International Airport (BZE) is not included.